Mark your calendar! The 3rd Open Science Fair conference (OSFAIR2021) is set for 20-23 September 2021.
After the two first successful editions of the OSFair series, with the first taking place in Athens, Greece and the second in Porto, Portugal, the third goes virtual. This year, OSFair2021 aims to bring together and support local and global Open Science communities to share their practices and explore new pathways of collaboration. It will bring together researchers, research institutions, funding agencies, policy makers, service and e-infrastructure providers, all engaging at various levels and learning from each other.
OSFair2021 is organized by OpenAIRE, co-organized and supported by European projects and international initiatives in the area of Open Science: COAR, EIFL, Force11, LA Referencia, LIBER, OPERAS, SPARC, SPARC Europe.
OSFair2021 will cover six Open Science topics:
- Interdisciplinary collaborations: Networks, services, methods
- Sustaining Open infrastructures, services and tools for research communities
- Value added data products/services from open science
- Training and skills for open science
- European Open Science Cloud (EOSC) and FAIR data
- Citizen science: barriers and opportunities for collaboration
The EOSC, FAIR data and RDM are three key topics of interest for NI4OS-Europe. NI4OS-Europe will surely have a strong presence there!
Stay tuned for updates: https://www.opensciencefair.eu/