- Name: –
- Description: –
- Website: –
- Date of establishment: set-up in progress
- Set-up workflow: Bottom-up
- Governance structure: Under formation.
- Members: Currently, the IIAP-NAS-RA team is addressing the interested parties.
- Members: –
- Related documents: –
- NI4OS-Europe contact point: IIAP-NAS-RA
Open Science Profile
According to the NI4OS-Europe survey:
- Several organisations have defined clear policies for the dissemination and Open Access to scientific publications resulting from publicly funded research. These organisations are: the Byurakan Astrophysical Observatory, the Institute of Geological Sciences, the National Academy of Sciences; the Fundamental Scientific Library of the National Academy of Sciences; and the Yerevan State University.
- Two organsiations, the Fundamental Scientific Library of the National Academy of Sciences and the National Polytechnic University of Armenia, mandated software sharing under open licenses.
- Several organisations are drafting institutional and national policies as a part of Erasmus+ project “Strengthening Research Management and Open Science Capacities of HEIs in Moldova and Armenia” (MINERVA). These are: the Armenian State University of Economics, the Yerevan Brusov State University of Languages and Social Sciences, the Yerevan State Medical University, the Yerevan State University and the Ministry of Education, Science, Culture & Sport of Republic of Armenia.
For more information on national Open Science policy please visit OpenAIRE portal.
- Mandated organisation: –
- Observer: Institute for Informatics and Automation Problems of the National Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Armenia (IIAP-NAS-RA)
- Participation in EOSC pillars:
- OpenAIRE: IIAP NAS RA
- NGI: Hrachya Astsatryan, IIAP NAS RA
- RDA: –
- GEANT: Vladimir Sahakyan and Hrachya Astsatryan both from ASNET-AM